Skip to main content




Hi All What I learned my first year in business  is that I don't need Vendor in my store, I really think that's what hurt my sales. When you have Vendor's you can't control what there were bring in or when there change it or some would not give discounts.. That's what I was finding and it was to me a really problem. So the second year when we did it alone we only get better and our customers were glad the other vendors left because there did not have what there were looking for. You live and learn is the retail game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HI Well I promised myself I would be so much better at doing this blog. Sometimes after Facebook and Instagram you run out of things to say, but I'm going to try. On Instagram you see so much and you found yourself following the same people because you love what there do, there so many great woman out there with wonderful idea's on decor or clothing style I have learned some things so I'm going to do this. We will be closed the whole month of January just to regroup clean the store inventory and work on some new stuff for 2018. And great news I'm going back to Manzanillo Mexico on the 11th of January. Yahoo. So I will be posting again tomorrow night. Happy New Year all the best for 2018.

New Stock

                                          I got those enamel soap dishes today in the store.                                                            I think there are adorable.               I have had a few people ask about them today, I don't think there will last long I'm sure I will                have to re-order very soon. In this business you always have to find that something                 different. The new season will start soon and I'm sure fast.
So day two of the posting on this blog. Snowing most of the day today it was cold. Did some paper work and started a new daytimer love when you start new. I have been thinking how am I going to re- set the store want to do something different with it, move everything I mean everything around. I'm going to lay it out now. Hope you had a great day and a better day tomorrow.